Annual registration is required to participate; annual cost is $150 per family per year.
- A $25 discount is given for registrations before March 1 of each year
- You will not be able to register for non-recruitment Nation events without a Nation website account
- Your account will be available via the “My Account” page once you have paid the registration fee
- Members can login to their account with their phone number and a one-time code that will be sent to you via SMS
There are 4 steps to register:
1. Pay the yearly registration fee. (GET STARTED)
2. Read and sign the Y-Princess Miccosukee Nation Code of Conduct (PDF). Your signed copy must be delivered to your tribe chief.
3. Read and sign the YMCA Release and Waiver Agreement (PDF). Your signed copy must be delivered to your tribe chief.
4. All chiefs need a mandatory background check. (More info on the new procedure coming soon)
Your registration will be complete once your tribe chief receives your documents.